Shella specialises in Private client work, and this includes advising on the following:-
- Making Wills
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for property & financial affairs and health & welfare
- Court of Protection applications including Deputyship
- Dealing with the administration of an estate (including intestacies), applying for probate and helping families with the administration of an estate following a death
- Deeds of variation
- Dealing with the creation and administration of Trusts (either during lifetime or by Will)
- The financial responsibility and funding criteria for long-term care.
Shella Glanfield is an Associate Solicitor at Mercers. Shella read Law at Oxford Brookes University and qualified as a Solicitor in January 2010. Shella joined Mercers in 2013. Shella has a Masters (LL.M) in international law.
Shella is a Full Professional Member of The Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), a Full Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a Member of the Private Client Section of The Law Society.