Wills and Probate
Shella specialises in Private client work, and this includes advising on the following:-
• Making Wills;
• Inheritance Tax planning;
• Lasting Powers of Attorney for property & financial affairs and health & welfare;
• Court of Protection applications including Deputyship;
• Dealing with the administration of an estate (including intestacies), applying for probate and helping families with the administration of an estate following a death;
• Deeds of variation;
• Dealing with the creation and administration of Trusts (either during lifetime or by Will);
• The financial responsibility and funding criteria for long-term care.
Shella Glanfield is an Associate Solicitor at Mercers. Shella read Law at Oxford Brookes University and qualified as a Solicitor in January 2010. Shella joined Mercers in 2013.
Shella is a Full Professional Member of The Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), a Full Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a Member of the Private Client Section of The Law Society.
What clients say about Shella
“Shella, Thank you again for all the work involved with the Estate which you have carried out most efficiently. It has been a pleasure to have you acting for us. We will not hesitate to contact you should we require further assistance in the future.”
“My Father’s Will Trust, my own Will and creating a LPA; All these were dealt with very efficiently and in a friendly way by Shella.”
“I dealt with Shella Glanfield throughout the matter of arranging for my lasting powers of attorney to be set up. She guided me through the process every step of the way in a very professional , courteous and friendly manner. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.”